Friends In Action Intl. is firmly committed to good stewardship of funds entrusted to us by our friends and donors. We promise to use your gifts wisely and effectively in Christ’s name. Take a look at our financials. Friends in Action Intl – USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization sustained through prayer and financial support. Your gifts and donations to FIA designated for a purpose under the control of FIA are tax deductible and a tax deductible receipt will be issued.
If you would like to designate your gift to an account not listed here, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org further information about how to proceed.
Missionaries & Staff
Login to see your giving history or update your personal information.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
Give by Mail
Donations via check or money order may be sent to:
Friends in Action, Intl.
PO Box 323
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Please make donations payable to “Friends in Action – USA” and indicate any special designations on the memo line of your check.
- Donor Advised Fund: This is a plan that allows a donor to make one, or a series of gifts to a special fund (account) that FIA can help you establish. These gifts can be in the form of cash, securities, or real estate.
- Gifts in Kind: Gifts in Kind are transfers of tangible property other than cash or securities (i.e., equipment, tractors, vehicles, professional services). Donors may receive a receipt for income tax purposes based on the Fair Market Value of the gift. The donor would be responsible for obtaining an appraisal from a qualified appraiser to determine Fair Market Value of the gift.
- Outright Gifts: FIA will accept outright gifts of stocks and bonds, as well as other types of non-cash valuables. Making outright gifts of this kind could produce tax advantages for you, the donor.
The staff at Friends in Action-USA (FIA) is here to provide you with the tools to enhance the future for you and your family and to reach the world for Christ through eternal investments.
- Estate Giving: FIA can be included in your Will or Revocable Living Trust as a beneficiary. At the time of the settlement of your estate these proceeds would be distributed to FIA.
- Charitable Remainder Trust: Cash or other assets would be gifted to FIA. Appreciated assets are protected from capital gains taxes. The trust pays lifetime income to one or more lifetimes.
- Gift Annuity: A gift of cash, property, or securities is gifted to FIA, who in turn provides the donor, or another person, with a guaranteed income for life.
Questions? Use our Contact page to get in touch.