Middletown, PA Headquarters, USA
- Newsletter Prep – Be the first to know! Find out all our latest news, while you are the first to read our newsletters! Come on down for some fellowship and fun folding letters and stuffing envelopes! Once a month, you can join us at our “stuffing party” to help prepare our newsletters or updates from the field.
- Inventory Helper – Help us get organized! Walk through our warehouse to prepare an inventory list of items, detailing their location on each rack in the warehouse.
- Event Volunteer – Have resources or a passion to host a fundraising event to bless FIA’s efforts? From chili cook offs to 5Ks, we’d love to work with you to pull off a fabulous event that will help others be part of God’s Great Commission. Or if you aren’t someone who likes to be in charge, you can help out behind the scenes on event day. Bring your extra hands and kind heart to welcome, organize, or clean up!
- Facilities Assistant – There are always odd jobs at the HQ indoors or out to put your “handyman” skills to work. Drop by to visit and see where you can pitch in.
- Tech Help – If you are tech savvy or have electrical experience, be part of setting up security at our headquarters.
Interested? Contact Deborah Lintner
Mansfield, Missouri, USA
Our shipping ministry in Missouri needs your help!
Learn more about our shipping ministry to see if you can lend us your time and help. We need volunteers with skills, as well as those with a willingness to learn.
- Helping with daily operation of this ministry
- Operating and maintaining inside and outside equipment
- Computer tasks
- Purchasing and shopping for needed supplies
- Building crates, loading supplies into containers, etc.
- Cleaning and organizing the warehouse
- Receiving supplies, listing them, and storing them in proper locations
Interested? Contact Dick & Linda Thomas
Our Canadian headquarters is seeking help with administrative tasks. Computer skills are helpful but not necessary.
- Coordinating mailings
- Making copies
- Setting up events
Interested? Contact Roger Wingfield
From Your Own Home
Want to be part of the team, but don’t live near one of our HQ locations? No problem!
Spread the word and help FIA find new supporters! Tell your family and friends about the great things God is doing through FIA’s work in the world.
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Share our posts on your page.
- Email your friends a copy of The Challenge.
- Create a fundraiser post on behalf of FIA.
Interested? Contact Shannon Medich